If you have a WordPress site or plan to start one, the hosting service you choose makes a big difference. While WordPress is a convenient and feature-rich platform for creating websites for any purpose, without the right hosting you won’t enjoy all its benefits. If you’re looking for the fastest, most efficient, and most secure website, managed WordPress hosting is an alternative you should consider. Let’s look at why WP Engine is your best choice for WordPress hosting.
What’s Wrong With Ordinary Shared Hosting for WordPress?
If you have a WordPress site or have done some research on web hosts, you probably know that all major web hosting companies offer WordPress installation as part of their shared hosting packages. If you can simply install WP for free with an inexpensive shared hosting plan, why pay extra for specialty hosting? There are several reasons why ordinary hosting isn’t a good idea for your WordPress site, especially if you use it for business.
- Speed – With shared hosting, your pages may not load fast enough to satisfy your visitors and customers. This can also harm your SEO.
- Security – WordPress sites are a huge target for hackers. Small as well as large WP sites are hacked every day. Shared hosting plans don’t offer much protection.
- Customer Service – Most web hosts don’t offer specialized WordPress support. This means that you’re on your own if you have questions. For example, if you need help installing a theme or plugin, you may not get the support you need.
Your website reflects you and your business. If you settle for typical shared hosting, it’s difficult to build a site that’s fast, secure, and professional. Fortunately, there’s a practical alternative – managed WordPress hosting with a host that only works with WordPress. There’s one clear leader in this field – WP Engine.
Benefits of WP Engine
WP Engine is a host that’s designed especially for WordPress sites. Here are some of the benefits of hosting your site with this managed WordPress host.
- Speed and Performance – Research shows that you lose customers every few extra seconds it takes for your pages to load. With enterprise-grade architecture and multiple data centers, and redundant technology, WP Engine sites run 4 to 6 times faster than those run on non-managed hosts.
- Expert Support – You get 24/7 support from WordPress specialists. Unlike most support for hosting companies, you can call WP Engine for advice and recommendations as well as for problems. Experts advise you on issues such as themes, plugins, layout, and how to get the most out of your site. Customer satisfaction with WP Engine is more than 97%.
- Enterprise Level Security – Hacking causes serious problems such as valuable data stolen from you or your customers, your site offline and loss of credibility. WP Engine provides high-level security to keep your site safe. This also prevents slowdowns coming from fake traffic.
- Flexible Plans – WP Engine offers several plans based on how many sites you have and the amount of traffic you get. Plans start at $29 per month. WP Engine makes it easy to scale your business. You can start with one plan and, as your website grows, you can upgrade.
These are some of the reasons that many large companies with high traffic use WP Engine, such as:
Large websites like these receive millions of visitors every day. They need pages to load quickly and the best possible security. That’s why many such websites choose WP Engine for hosting. Of course, WP Engine isn’t only for major brands. It’s equally suitable for small and medium-sized WordPress sites. You can choose the plan that’s right for your current needs and scale up as needed.
To get 20% off your first payment or two months free with WP Engine, contact us. We’ll also help you with a free website migration.