About our SEO Process Overview
What is in an Internet marketing campaign?
An internet marketing campaign typically consists of:
- Website Audit – We want to make sure your website is perfect and ready to convert clients.
- Content Audit – Do you have enough content on the website to support a SEO campaign; along with the advertisements we are going to run to attract interest.
- SEO – We almost always optimize the site with a 100+ step checklist that we have created. This includes the basics like title tags, Meta description, headlines, on-page optimization, sitemaps, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc. It also includes a link building campaign and content writing campaign.
- PPC – Many clients want results immediately, so we setup a paid ad campaign with AdWords, Bing, and sometimes Facebook. This can drive quality traffic to your website. We can even setup remarketing and call-only campaigns.
How long does an Internet marketing campaign take to start seeing results?
We have had clients see results in as little as a week. Typically short term results come with a PPC campaign, where we buy keywords on Google, setup appropriate ads and landing pages. For a proper SEO campaign, it can take 30 to 90 days to start seeing success, depending on what needs to be done to get the site into the rankings.
How much does a internet marketing campaign cost?
It varies. We have campaigns to fit all budgets. We have some clients who spend only $500 per month and receive solid leads. We also have clients who collectively spend $10,000, or more, for all their online advertising (including ad costs to Google, Facebook, Bing, etc). Most of our clients will spend between $1,000 and $3,000 for a good SEO and PPC campaign. We divide that budget into whatever brings in the most return on investment. Sometimes we focus exclusively on SEO as PPC bid costs are too high. Sometimes we focus on a content campaign only, or a social media campaign. Sometimes clients need leads ASAP, so we setup a PPC campaign to drive traffic immediately.
Do you work with companies of all sizes?
Yes. We have worked with Fortune 500 companies as well as solo practitioners. Our typical company ranges from 5 to 25 employees though. But we have plenty of solos entrepreneurs who need our assistance and large organizations who need marketing help.
Do you work exclusively with our company?
Yes, we work exclusively with your business. We believe that you get the best results for a business by concentrating on their business only. We take on one firm per practice area and geographic area. Many competitors work with businesses in the same city; and often the same building. That is a conflict of interest. Call us to see if we can currently take your company on as a client.
Do you handle everything?
Yes. We can help with everything internet marketing related. This includes: SEO, PPC, newsletters, social, videos, content marketing and more. We do need your conpany’s assistance in how you want to brand the organization and goals. We also need approval at key stages. But we can take care of everything else.
What are some results?
- The Landlord Property Management Academy, case study
- Kersey Law Office, case study
- Brier Grieves Insurance case study
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy, case study
Next Steps – Free Audit
We do free review of your current marketing. Give us a call at 813-418-2975 to discuss.
Our Internet Marketing Articles: Learn More
We Focus on Results
We track all impressions, clicks and – most importantly – conversions. Check out some of our Success Stories.
Our Internet Marketing is Cost Effective
Our SEO and Internet marketing campaigns drive targeted traffic and make you money. We can start campaigns for under $1,000. No minimum ad spending is required.
We Handle Everything
We can set up SEO, Local Search, PPC, Social Media or Newsletter campaigns. We are your one-stop shop and take care of everything for you.
Internet Marketing for Businesses
Our award winning Tampa Bay Internet Marketing agency is experienced in brand identity, interactive design, UX design, graphic design, advertising strategy, web design, web development, commercial photography, product photography, and videography.